video corpo

Simulator seats 2022
11Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Simulator seats 2022 - 1

A DIVISION OF CLEEMANN CHAIR-SYSTEMS GMBH GERMANY ADVANCED SEATING SOLUTIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL FLIGHT SIMULATORS

Open the catalog to page 1
Simulator seats 2022 - 2

CLEEMANN – ADVANCED SEATING SOLUTIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL FLIGHT SIMULATORS Cleemann Simulator Seats is a division of Cleemann Chair-Systems GmbH – Germany. We at Cleemann have been providing customers with ergonomic seating solutions for almost 40 years. Over the years, we have developed a comprehensive range of pilotchairs and operator seats not only for the maritime industry but also for professional simulator companies, airlines and the defence industry. Our customized products offer optimum solutions for most comfortable and functional seating and have been designed in order to meet all...

Open the catalog to page 2
Simulator seats 2022 - 3

Seats - Individual - Modular The S.I.M. concept allows you to customize an IOS / Operator seat with almost unlimited options. Depending on your requirements you have numerous combination possibilities. We will guide you through our range of high quality seats and will surely find the best seating solution for you. If the standard does not fit we would also be happy to design and produce your "customized" S.I.M. seat. · Comfortable seat-top with different adjustment possibilities · Upholstered in black leather · 2-point-safety-belt · Electrical adjustable · Cable tower · Adjustable footrest...

Open the catalog to page 3
Simulator seats 2022 - 4

Flight Instructor / IOS Seat Fibreglass / GFK-Workstation The S.I.M. Command XXL is the most professional IOS seat of the latest generation and offers almost unlimited possibilities for planning and producing your individual instructor seat. The seat is suitable to include numerous control units … 3D DESIGN In order to react on individual requests from our customers we are now able to design customized seat solutions with a professional 3D software. The SolidWorks 3D CAD solutions enable us to transform quickly new ideas into real products. As a result we are able to convert the drawing...

Open the catalog to page 4
Simulator seats 2022 - 5

Flight Instructor / IOS Seat The special armrest consoles provide plentiful space for a number of steering controls, buttons, switches and instruments. This permits relaxed and focussed operation without any loss of comfort and control. Lots of individual adjustment possibilities meet the strongest demands of ergonomics for the instructor. The custom-built armrest consoles are designed and manufactured individually to include a wide range of equipment provided or specified by the client. Flight Instructor / IOS Seat The S.I.M. Command XL, with one side steel workstation, representing the...

Open the catalog to page 5
Simulator seats 2022 - 6

Flight Instructor / IOS / Observer Seat The S.I.M. Command L, representing the midclass-range and can be used as an IOS or observer seat. This seat also offers sufficient space for customized armrest casings. Screen holders can be attached at the front face of the armrest. Observer / Operator Seat The S.I.M. Observe Pro is probably the most comfortable observer seat on the market. This highly ergonomical, professional seat comes in a premium design and corresponds to the highest standards of ergonomics, comfort and functionality

Open the catalog to page 6
Simulator seats 2022 - 7

Pilot / Operator / Crew Seat Some applications require a special suspension system in order to absorb shocks and vibrations. Our S.I.M. Operator seats are shock tested and crash tested and additionally equipped with a lumbar support and a body-weightcontroller for most comfortable seating even in most uncomfortable conditions. Observer / Operator / Crew Seat If there is just a little space available you need a compact but comfortable seat solution. We offer different kinds of spacesaving seats for various applications.

Open the catalog to page 7
Simulator seats 2022 - 8

COMPACT S Ergonomy and safety The S.I.M. seats are designed according to the latest requirements of quality, ergonomy and safety. All control units and the touchscreens are ergonomically located and within easy reach. All relevant quality standards will be met. We are an ISO 9001 certified company. Foldable seat for wall fastening. A place-saving and convenient solution on board.

Open the catalog to page 8
Simulator seats 2022 - 9

ADVANTAGES OF A CLEEMANN DECK RAIL Low weight Easy to install Compact mounting height Heavy duty ball bearing system Comfortable control of the rail from sitting position Available in lengths up to 15 m and more DECK RAIL PROFILE Our famous deck rails – made of a light-weight but strong combination of DESIGN Our own upholstery division and design department enable us to realize an aluminium and stainless steel – offer a wide range of possibilities to increase the comfort and safety on board. They also allow movement of the chair into the desired position while seated. optimum combination of...

Open the catalog to page 9
Simulator seats 2022 - 10

REFERENCES AIRBUS AIRBORNE SOLUTIONS EMIRATES TRAINING CENTER THALES GROUP RHEINMETALL ELECTRICAL COLLINS AEROSPACE GERMAN ARMED FORCES LUFTHANSA TRAINING LOCKHEED MARTIN SIEMENS GERMANY FRAUNHOFER INSTITUT PILATUS AIRCRAFT EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY

Open the catalog to page 10
Simulator seats 2022 - 11

A DIVISION OF CLEEMANN CHAIR-SYSTEMS GMBH GERMANY CLEEMANN Chair-Systems GmbH Auf den Trohnen 6 · 59469 Ense · Germany Tel. +49 29 38 98769-0 · info@chair-systems.com SIMULATOR-SEATS.COM

Open the catalog to page 11

Archived catalogs