Safewing® MP I ECO PLUS (80)
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Safewing® MP I ECO PLUS (80) - 1

Type I aircraft de-icing fluids

Open the catalog to page 1
Safewing® MP I ECO PLUS (80) - 2

Clariant is the global leader in aircraft and runway de-icing products with over 40 years of experience. Our outstanding expertise in business relationships, product service, logistics and our world class research team make Clariant’s Safewing®, Max Flight™, Octaflo™ and Safeway® products your preferred choice in the aviation business. BENEFITS AT A GLANCE ■ Low foaming application ensures easy identification of remaining frozen deposits on the wing. ■ Excellent wetting ability avoids re-icing of already treated surfaces. ■ Improved inhibitor package allows the use of fluid dilutions with...

Open the catalog to page 2
Safewing® MP I ECO PLUS (80) - 3

Performance Safewing® MP I ECO PLUS (80) has an outstanding spraying behaviour with almost no foaming and excellent wetting ability. Therefore, the minimum requirement of the water spray endurance time test (3 minutes) is exceeded by far. In Service Limits Dilution Refractive Index Safewing® MP I ECO (+20°C) PLUS (80) Concentrate : Water Freezing point (Zebra fish, 96 h OECD 203) (Daphnia magna, 48 h OECD 202) Aquatic toxicity

Open the catalog to page 3
Safewing® MP I ECO PLUS (80) - 4

www.aviation.clariant.com aviation@clariant.com Contact Europe Clariant International Ltd BU Industrial & Consumer Specialties Rothausstrasse 61, CH-4132 Muttenz Commercial: +44 1454 411 789 Technical: +49 8679 752 14 Contact USA Clariant Corporation BU Industrial & Consumer Specialties 625 East Catawba Ave Mt Holly, NC 28120 Commercial: +1 704 822 2677 Technical: +1 704 822 2184 This information corresponds to the present state of our knowledge and is intended as a general description of our products and their possible applications. Clariant makes no warranties, express or implied, as to...

Open the catalog to page 4

All CLARIANT SE catalogs and technical brochures

1. Safeway® KF

4 Pages