Safewing® EG I 1996 (88)
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Safewing® EG I 1996 (88) - 1

Type I aircraft de-icing fluid

Open the catalog to page 1
Safewing® EG I 1996 (88) - 2

Clariant is the global leader in aircraft and runway de-icing products with over 40 years of experience. Our outstanding expertise in business relationships, product service, logistics and our world class research team make Clariant’s Safewing®, Max Flight™, Octaflo™ and Safeway® products your preferred choice in the aviation business. BENEFITS AT A GLANCE ■ Low foaming application ensures easy identification of remaining frozen deposits on the wing. ■ Excellent wetting ability avoids re-icing of already treated surfaces. ■ Improved inhibitor package allows the use of fluid dilutions with...

Open the catalog to page 2
Safewing® EG I 1996 (88) - 3

PRODUCT PROPERTIES Chemical Composition IN SERVICE LIMITS Concentration (% Volume) AVIATION | Aircraft de-icing

Open the catalog to page 3
Safewing® EG I 1996 (88) - 4

www.aviation.clariant.com aviation@clariant.com Contact Europe Clariant International Ltd BU Industrial & Consumer Specialties Rothausstrasse 61, CH-4132 Muttenz Commercial: +44 1454 411 789 Technical: +49 8679 752 14 Contact USA Clariant Corporation BU Industrial & Consumer Specialties 625 East Catawba Ave Mt Holly, NC 28120 Commercial: +1 704 822 2677 Technical: +1 704 822 2184 This information corresponds to the present state of our knowledge and is intended as a general description of our products and their possible applications. Clariant makes no warranties, express or implied, as to...

Open the catalog to page 4

All CLARIANT SE catalogs and technical brochures

1. Safeway® KF

4 Pages