Série 08
13Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Série 08 - 1

Seconds ahead 08 Series Fast, compact machining centers for high precision and various applications Designed and Made in Germany www.chiron.de

Open the catalog to page 1
Série 08 - 2

Application areas Compact, fast & precise Machine design Extension options As multifaceted as your manufacturing tasks The machining centers of the CHIRON Series 08 are among the most versatile machines in the compact class. These high-performance centers are characterized by: I Reliably high productivity I Highest precision I Minimum floor space requirements I Fast set-up I Simple operation I High stability I High dynamics I Easy maintenance With its modular design and the resulting numerous configuration possibilities, every 08 basic machine can be assembled into a perfect individualized...

Open the catalog to page 2
Série 08 - 3

Application fields Machine design Extension options down to the smallest detail Precision Technology Board holder for electronic components made of stainless steel 1.4305 [Ø 50 mm] Automotive Compressor wheel for turbochargers made of Al 3.1924 [Ø 49 mm] Medical Knee implant made of cobalt-chromium steel 2.4979 Aerospace Aluminum hinges for passenger planes, completely manufactured from profile [max. 95 mm x 95 mm] Medical Dental caliper stainless steel 1.4021 [L 150 mm] Market leaders trust us. that‘s why we view every detail as an exciting challenge. Whether automotive, aerospace,...

Open the catalog to page 3
Série 08 - 4

Application fields Perfectly matched high-tech modules Machine design Extension options to meet the highest requirements and for customized production Spindles & spindle systems: Proven single-spindle machining centers in the vertical traveling column design. Highly productive double-spindle machining centers with a spindle clearance of 200 mm. Machining centers with NC swivel head with infinitely programmable positioning in the range of -20° to +115°. Very robust, opposing pre-tensioned backlash-free precision gear with direct measuring system. Highest precision glass scales, digital drive...

Open the catalog to page 4
Série 08 - 5

Variants and extension options Machine design The appropriate machine for each component Application fields Extension options Flexible work areas and maximum traverse paths: X=450, Y=270, Z=360 mm Spindles & spindle systems Automatic tool changer Table options Process advantages: I Traverse paths X–Y–Z max. 450–270–360 mm I Power max. 18 kW I Spindle clearance 200 mm I Spindle speed max. 54,000 rpm I Chip-to-chip time starting 2.1 s I Axis acceleration X–Y–Z max. 10 / 13 / 12 m/s² I Rapid feed rates max. 75 m/min I Number of tools max. 96 I Tool taper HSK 32 / HSK 40 I Tool weight max. 1.2...

Open the catalog to page 5
Série 08 - 6

Application fields Variety and flexibility as a foundation Machine design Extension options Proven technology and the highest precision standards Compact precision machining center with a fixed table and NC swivel head with infinitely programmable positioning (-20°/+115°). The fixed table / workpiece changing device provides ample space for devices or NC rotary table assemblies. FZ08 S Fast and compact precision machining center. Highest productivity though tool-changing times starting from 0,8 seconds FZ08 S Compact and flexible precision machining center with fixed table and automatic...

Open the catalog to page 6
Série 08 - 7

Application fields Precision and dynamics at the highest level Machine design Extension options Complete machining with CHIRON Five axis FZ08 FX Integrated 2-axis rotary table (BC kinematics), maintenance-free TORQUE drive technology and automatic tool change with the pick-up method. With the CHIRON FX you achieve shiny surfaces, extremely fine structures, the smallest bore holes, grooves, pockets, fits and geometries with tolerances of a few microns – reliably, quickly and economically. DZ08 FX Double productivity in a small space The smallest and fastest double-spindle machining center...

Open the catalog to page 7
Série 08 - 8

Application fields Manufacture quality products up to 50% faster Machine design Extension options with CHIRON multi-spindle machining DZ08 W Perfect combination of two spindles, workpiece changing device 0°/180° and NC rotary table with 4-way clamping device for multi-sided machining. The multiplier effect – more spindles, more cutting, more profit The combination of 2 spindles and a 4-fold clamping device results in a cost saving of up to 50%. Doubled productivity on one machine means a reduction in machining time of nearly 50%. There is also the option of multi-sided machining through NC...

Open the catalog to page 8
Série 08 - 9

+ PRECISION - for more precision Application fields Machine design Extension options High-precision 6-sided complete machining on less than 3,1m2 FZ08 MT PRECISION+ CHIRON MT: The fastest 6-sided complete machining with swivel head, tunring spindle and opposed spindle for milling and turning from bars. Main spindle with swivel head Turning spindle Counter spindle The modular design of the FZ08 MT allows a customized configuration for various applications in numerous industries. The MT machining center is equipped with the new CHIRON swivel head with a torque drive for higher precision and...

Open the catalog to page 9
Série 08 - 10

Complete machining of extruded profiles with CHIRON MultiProfile Application fields Machine design Extension options Services nran FZ08 mp Multifunctional machining center for the complete machining of workpieces with different lengths from extruded profiles.Whether milling, tapping, countersinking, reaming or cutting - everything is possible. The profiles are precisely guided between two synchronized NC rotary axes, accurately positioned and firmly clamped. Rectangular profiles Round profiles Flat profiles W profiles C profiles H profiles T profiles Z profiles U profiles Customized...

Open the catalog to page 10
Série 08 - 11

Application fields Flexible automation solutions Machine design Extension options perfectly tailored to your specific application Customized automation solutions: The DZ08 W and the robot cell Variocell UNO as a unit: Transported together, no separate setup, robot cell alignment is not required. Integrated automation in the smallest possible space I Machine-integrated spindle grippers I Portal and articulated-arm solutions I Load and unload devices I Pallet changing systems I Pallet storage for raw and finished parts I Interlinked systems and much more Pallet storage for up to 12 raw part...

Open the catalog to page 11

All CHIRON-WERKE GMBH & CO.KG catalogs and technical brochures

1. BR12

11 Pages

2. MILL Series

11 Pages

3. 24 Series

11 Pages

4. 18 Series

11 Pages

5. 15 Series

13 Pages