Ambica product 2018
32Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Ambica product 2018 - 1

5 decade of experience 56 countries served 1,987 customers served 1.031 million metric tonnes produced 151 number of grades produced 80,000 tonnes annual melting capacity

Open the catalog to page 1
Ambica product 2018 - 2

OUR PRESENCE Ambica Steels is one of the most updated stainless steel companies in the world, employing a range of modern steel making technologies. BVCHER STAHL BOHLEK UDDCHOLM Australia ' MA4UA Jfrbl.' South and Latin America Customers Served 137 Countries Served 7 Ambica's presence around the world

Open the catalog to page 2
Ambica product 2018 - 3

Italy Milan Turkey Izmir ASIA India Customers Served Countries Served Africa Customers Served Countries Served Australia Sydney Europe Customers Served Countries Served Oceania Customers Served Countries Served

Open the catalog to page 3
Ambica product 2018 - 6

RW TÜV Systems Gmbh, Germany TÜV NORD CERT Gmbh, Germany Approved Manufacturer for Steel Making Year 2015 Loyd’s Register, London, U.K. QUALITY ASSURANCE At the core of the functioning of Ambica Steels, For guaranteeing quality at every step, we lies a strong commitment towards quality. ensure that – Ambica has been progressively innovative since Perfectly documented work-procedures the beginning and its products have stood test endorsed by the 3rd party accreditations, of the time. The organization has a legacy of delivering quality products at desired prices In-house testing laboratories...

Open the catalog to page 6
Ambica product 2018 - 7

Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU) Year 2003 Boiler Quality Steel Certification Year 2006 DNV GL Business Assurance India Pvt. Ltd., Chennai RW TÜV Systems Gmbh, Germany RW TÜV Systems Gmbh, Germany Central Boilers Board, India REACH Regulation (EC1907/2006) Year 2013 RW TÜV Systems Gmbh, Germany RW TÜV Systems Gmbh, Germany TÜV NORD CERT Gmbh, Germany TÜV NORD CERT Gmbh, Germany At Ambica, we always study and evaluate our safety systems, and aim to become better than the industry’s best. Magnetic Particle Inspection In order to meet the most demanding product specifications, Ambica...

Open the catalog to page 7
Ambica product 2018 - 8

MANUFACTURING PROCESS HOT WORKED PRODUCTS Stainless Scraps + Alloys & Virgin Metals Electric Melting Furnace (22MT) AOD Refining (Argon Oxygen Decarburization) Continuous Billets Casting 4 I Ambica Steels Limited I Ingot Casting (Bottom Pouring) Forging Quality Ingots

Open the catalog to page 8
Ambica product 2018 - 9

Heat Treatment High Speed Peeling V Centreless Grinding V Grit Polishing Cold Drawing Centreless Grinding V Grit Polishing Acid Pickling V Shot Blasting V l Cold Drawing V l Polishing V Acid Pickling

Open the catalog to page 9
Ambica product 2018 - 10

6 I Ambica Steels Limited I

Open the catalog to page 10
Ambica product 2018 - 11

I Ambica Steels Limited I

Open the catalog to page 11
Ambica product 2018 - 12

BRIGHT ROUND BARS With Bright Bar processing facilities of 50,000 tons per year, Ambica is one of the largest producers of cold finished bars in India. Ambica offers high-quality "Improved Machining (IM)” stainless steel bright round bars. The key to improved machinability lies in the special melting process adopted by Ambica, with a greater control upon non-metallic inclusion in the liquid metal.

Open the catalog to page 12
Ambica product 2018 - 13

Open the catalog to page 13
Ambica product 2018 - 14

HEXAGON AND SQUARE BARS Ambica offers very high-quality “Improved Machining (IM)” stainless steel Hexagon and Square bars. Each batch of Squares / Hexagons is heat treated under a very controlled thermometry followed with a rapid quenching process in order to arrive at the most reliable product with an increased consistency in the mechanical properties and a very high machinability. Cold Drawn Hex / Square Bars Hexagon Sizes Square Sizes Size tolerances Available in 30 degrees to 60 degrees through fully automatic both-end chamfering machine (Only in Hexagon bars) Crack Test Magnetic...

Open the catalog to page 14
Ambica product 2018 - 15

Size tolerances 2 metres - 6 metres (8 to 20 feet) Crack Test Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI) Ultrasonic Test 100% tested through Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector, as per ASTM A-388, EN 10308 (class 1 to 4), API 6A/ ISO 10423:2003-PSL 3, SEP 1920:1984 (class A,B,C), MIL STD 2154 Length Tolerance Available in special cut to length bars in tolerance -0/+10 mm (-0/+0.5 inch) Surface Finish HRAP Condition Heat Treatment Solution Annealed, Annealed

Open the catalog to page 15
Ambica product 2018 - 16

FLAT BARS HRAP Flat Bars Cold Drawn Flat Bars 12 I Ambica Steels Limited I

Open the catalog to page 16
Ambica product 2018 - 17

Cold Drawn Flat Bars Sizes HRAP Flat Bars

Open the catalog to page 17
Ambica product 2018 - 18

PRECISION ROUND BARS PUMP SHAFT QUALITY (PSQ) BARS BOAT SHAFT QUALITY (BSQ) BARS Cold worked Precision Bars is one of Ambica’s premium product lines. These super finished precision bars are processed using the ultra-modern combined lines and state of the art equipment. Ultrasonic Inspection and Eddy Current Testing ensures that the bars are free from any internal defects. The bars are then finished using the specially designed finishing machines which ensures that the size tolerances (including the out of roundness) and surface roughness are achieved as desired. 14 I Ambica Steels Limited I

Open the catalog to page 18
Ambica product 2018 - 21

Open the catalog to page 21
Ambica product 2018 - 22

HOT ROLLED BARSAmbica's Hot rolled bars are a perfect solution for all forging applications like close die forging and open die forging. Hot Rolled bars sizes 18 I Ambica Steels Limited I

Open the catalog to page 22
Ambica product 2018 - 23

Open the catalog to page 23
Ambica product 2018 - 24

20 I Ambica Steels Limited I

Open the catalog to page 24
Ambica product 2018 - 26

Ambica is the Largest producer of Duplex Stainless Steel Long Products in India. Ambica produces these materials for a wide variety of applications and industrial sectors. These user segments are the benchmark for quality. Every piece is continually and stringently checked for quality and certified. Ambica's steels are melted, casted and formed with perfection and care. Due to its two-phase microstructure, Duplex steels are extremely tough to produce. It took Ambica many years of continuous trials and errors, before gaining a complete control over this grade. The dual phase structure...

Open the catalog to page 26
Ambica product 2018 - 27

I Ambica Steels Limited I 23

Open the catalog to page 27
Ambica product 2018 - 28

PRECIPITATION HARDENING STEELS Ambica specializes into the production of 17-4 steels (also known as 1.4542 and AISI 630). This is a precipitation hardening martensitic stainless steel with Cu and Nb/Cb additions. The grade combines a very high strength, hardness and corrosion resistance. Mechanical properties can be optimized with various heat treatments. Very high yield strength up to 1000-1100 MPa (145-160 ksi) can be achieved. 24 I Ambica Steels Limited I

Open the catalog to page 28

All Ambica Stainless Steel Limited catalogs and technical brochures