MHDU 10
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

MHDU 10 - 1

MHDU 10 Mobile heated aircraft deicing unit Thermally insulated and electrically heated sprayer unit Aero-Sense light de-icing equipment MHDU 10 is the perfect solution for the uncomplicated deicing of general aviation aircraft and business jets, but also military aircraft and helicopters. This unit can contain up to 10 liters of deicing fluid (TYPE I, II,... any glycol based deicer), has a total empty weight of approximately 14kg and can easily be moved around due to the rubber wheels and handle. Completely built out of stainless steel, it is solid enough to withstand the most harsh conditions! A 350 watt heating element with built in thermostat and capillary thermometer ensures the fast and safe heating of the deicing fluid. A double walled expanded perlite insulated container, guarantees a minimal temperature drop of the preheated fluid. Extendable deicing lances and optional spray heads are available upon request. - Heatable up to 50°C - Capillary thermometer - Pressure gauge - safety valve - 6 bar - Expanded perlite Insulation - Stainless steel - Capacity: 10 liter of deicing fluid - 200° turnable nozzle - 70° hollow circular/cone spray nozzle - 2.5m spiral hose - Spray wand 50 cm (optional: microfiber telescopic lance 1.3m up to 2.5m length) - Empty weight approx 14kg (depending on final design and options) - 220 - 240 V - 350 WATT heating element with built-in thermostat - CE-certified - All surfaces in contact with the de-icing fluid resist up to temperatures of 60°C Optional: - Microfiber telescopic lance 1.3m up to 2.5m length - Spray heads - Custom design or adjustments possible The mobile heated unit has many other applications such as the de-icing of stairways and footpaths, de-icing of trucks, railways, loading docks, etc. AERO-5EN5E BVBA/SPRL | AERONAUTICAL CHEMICALS DELAeRESTRAAT 41 | BSOO ROESELARE | BELGIUM I INra@AERO-9EN9E.CaM I WWW.AERa-9EN9E.COM TEL +32 (0)5 1 26 SO OO I FAX +32 (0)5 1 46 79 23

Open the catalog to page 1

All Aero-Sense catalogs and technical brochures

1. MHT 1.000

2 Pages