• News & Trends
  • Exhibitions

GEMINI DIESEL 100 / GEMINI DIESEL 125 - 2 Pages

Add to MyAeroExpo favorites
GEMINI DIESEL 100 / GEMINI DIESEL 125
  1. P. 1

2. P. 2

Catalogue excerpts

G E M I N I 10 0 • Supercharged, 100 horsepower uniflow diesel engine* • Designed for LSA, E-LSA and experimental aircraft • Opposed, three cylinder, six piston design • Highly-efficient, two-stroke operation • Lighter weight with higher torque at lower RPM* • Mechanically simpler design with fewer moving parts • Green operation with much lower emissions • Runs on Jet A, diesel or bio-diesel fuels • Up to 20% lower fuel burn than avgas piston engines* • Retrofittable with many current piston engine designs V I S I T: GeminiDiesel.aero *Engine currently in development. Final specifications subject to change.

Open the catalogue to page 1

DIESEL ENGINE FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF AIRCRAFT. • Turbocharged, 125 horsepower uniflow diesel engine1• Designed for LSA, E-LSA and experimental aircraft • Opposed, three cylinder, six piston design • Turbocharged for more efficient power production • Highly-efficient, two-stroke operation • Lighter weight with higher torque at lower RPM1 • Mechanically simpler design with fewer moving parts • Green operation with much lower emissions • Runs on Jet A, diesel or bio-diesel fuels • Up to 20% lower fuel burn than avgas piston engines1 • Easy retrofit with many current piston engine designs VISIT: GeminiDiesel.aero Engine...

Open the catalogue to page 2