video corpo

RDR 2000 & 2100
6Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

RDR 2000 & 2100 - 4

While any radar can give you a lateral picture of a storm, BendDcKlng's lndustry*flrst Vertical Profile delivers a vertical picture, allowing yc*j to see what other radars can't. A simple press or a button albws ycu to analyze a stcrm segment vertKaliy. giving you the n formation you need to determine ine scope or the storm. Monitor me tcps of cells 10 see how quickly me stcrm Is building. Check the angle of a cell's leading edge to see drecdon or rravement. vfertKai FTofie also helps you recognize the difference between weainer ANTENNA STABILIZATION Antenna stabilization, an...

Open the catalog to page 4
RDR 2000 & 2100 - 5

EXTENDED POWER WITH RDR 2100 While the RDR 2000 provties the high reliability and quality you'd expedites BendfoXng. the RDR 2100 adds 50% mere power. 120" scan and a 320 NM display range, allowing you to see dramatically increased coverage area. Addtlond RDR 2100 features Include: • Auto range uniting - alerts you to areas mat radar energy cannot penetrate • Sector scans - allows you to reduce the scan ttoe to cencentrate on me area you mast want to review • Auto tilt - autcmatfcaliy manages Hit angle to compensate for night level changes With over wt000 systems sod and an average...

Open the catalog to page 5

All Bendix/King by Honeywell catalogs and technical brochures

1. KMA 30

4 Pages

2. KGX 150/130

4 Pages

3. KSN 770/765

6 Pages

4. RDR 2060

2 Pages

5. KT 74

17 Pages